This is a no-code integration. Visit our no-code academy to learn more.
How to: Receive a message on Slack when a lead is assigned to you
Send a direct message to a team member of your choice when a lead has been assigned to them. This automation in your sales process allows your team to stay on top of their pipeline when new leads are funnelled in.
All you need to set it up are Slack, noCRM.io, and Zapier accounts.
If you don’t have an account with noCRM.io, click here to start a FREE trial.
If you don't have an account with Slack, click here to start a FREE account.
If you don't have an account with Zapier, click here to sign up for a FREE trial.
Connect your TRIGGER App Account and Set Up the Trigger
Sign into your Zapier account and click on the MAKE A ZAP! button at the very top where you will be directed to a new page:
1. Choose the Trigger App: noCRM.io
2. Choose the Trigger: New Lead Assigned
3. Connect Zapier to your noCRM.io account if you haven’t already by
4. Choose the user that triggers the event when a lead is assigned to them.
5. Test the step by creating a new lead in your noCRM.io account and you’re done setting up your trigger!
Connect your ACTION App Account and Set Up the Action
1. Choose an Action App: Slack
2. Choose an Action: Send Direct Message
3. Connect Zapier to your Slack account
4. Edit Template to set up your message
5. Test the step and the Action set up is finished!