This Premium Partner Agreement (hereafter referred to as “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions of the agreement between you (hereafter referred to as “Premium Partner”) and You Don’t Need a CRM SAS (“The Service Provider”), a company incorporated under the laws of France with SIREN number 504 497 215 and its registered office at 102 bis rue de Miromesnil 75008 Paris, France, regarding your engagement in the noCRM.io Premium Partner Program (the “Program”).
By signing up to our Premium Partner Program you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Purposes and Restrictions of this Agreement
- The purpose of the Premium Partner in the context of this Agreement is to find prospective customers (hereafter referred to as “Referred Customer”), refer them to noCRM.io, and have them subscribe to the use of noCRM.io services (hereinafter “Referral”).
The Premium Partner is free to choose the methods of contacting and communicating with prospective
customers. However, the Premium Partner may not:
- use the Program for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws (including but not limited to copyright laws) in any relevant jurisdiction;
- use noCRM.io trademark and brand assets, including noCRM.io logo, icon, user interfaces, and names “noCRM.io” and “noCRM”, in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Service Provider;
- misrepresent the relationship between the Premium Partner and the Service Provider;
- use noCRM.io trademark and brand assets in relation to products or services or on websites that may be considered sexually explicit, vulgar, or offensive; obscene, defamatory, negative or otherwise unlawful; or religiously or racially offensive or otherwise promoting hate towards individuals or groups; or that violates any applicable laws;
- purchase or register any URLs with the noCRM.io brand name or misspelled words as the web address;
- use noCRM.io brand name and its variations as subdomains without prior written consent;
- spam or send bulk emails in promoting noCRM.io and or the Service Provider;
- engage in the distribution of mass emails (spam) referencing or mentioning noCRM.io and or the Service Provider if recipients haven’t explicitly requested to receive information and any promotional content from the Premium Partner;
- use any advertising methods such as Google Adwords to display or target brand names “noCRM” and “You Don’t Need a CRM” in order to generate traffic away from any website owned or operated by the Service Provider.
- The Premium Partner should maintain at all times noCRM.io’s brand image, communication, and mission while performing obligations to succeed in the Premium Partner Program.
- Prices charged for noCRM.io’s services sold under this Program are determined by the Service Provider in accordance with our pricing policies as shown on our website.
- Any violation of this Agreement may result in the termination or suspension from our Premium Partner Program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
2. Eligibility and Application Process
Upon receiving your application, the Service Provider will start the review process and may request
additional information for Program eligibility. In order to ensure a successful application process,
Premium Partner must meet the following conditions:
- be familiar with the noCRM.io’s mission and services;
- provide your full name, a valid email address, the name of the organization you represent, the website that you will be using for promoting noCRM.io, if any, and any other information requested by the Service Provider;
- be able to legally invoice the Service Provider to receive payments;
- agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Service Provider can choose to accept or deny your application to be part of the Premium Partner Program for any reason.
- Once accepted to the Program, the Service Provider will activate your Premium Partner account and provide you with the necessary assets.
- Premium Partner is required to go through two training sessions provided by the Service Provider in order to become certified and maintain eligibility.
- Premium Partner is required to commit to creating and publishing two pieces of content per year about the Premium Partnership. This can be in a form of use cases, blog posts, training videos on YouTube, and so on.
- The Service Provider will deny any application from political and/or religious-affiliated organizations.
Your Premium Partner account allows you to track your referrals, request payment and access your
unique Premium Partner link. You can start referring customers to the Service Provider and earn your
commission fee for every customer referred to the Service Provider provided the Referred Customer
meets the following terms and conditions:
- Referred Customer signs up for noCRM.io services using your Premium Partner link given by the Service Provider;
- Referred Customer pays for noCRM.io services;
- Referred Customer doesn’t belong to your company or your group of companies;
- Referred Customer signs up for noCRM.io services within 15 days of clicking on your referral link. All referral links place a cookie within the referrals’ browser and it remains active for 15 days.
- Referred Customers will have an extended 30 days to trial noCRM.io services instead of the standard 15-day trial. The Premium Partner will only earn commission fees if Referred Customers strictly meet the above terms and conditions.
4. Referral Fees and Payments
The Premium Partner reward is a multi-level commission scheme which represents different percentages
of the untaxed revenue the Service Provider generates from the Referred Customers during the lifetime
of their legitimately paid subscriptions with noCRM.io, with some restrictions detailed in 4.2.
The multi-level commission scheme is defined as follows:
- 20% if the number of active licenses of your referrals is under 50
- 30% if the number is from 50 to 200
- 35% if the number of active licenses is above 200
The number of active licenses is calculated at the end of each quarter.
In order to continue and earn commission for referrals, the Premium partner must:
- still be part of the Program;
- have created two pieces of content in the last 12 months as per paragraph 2.5
- have generated at least two new paying customers representing at least 10 licenses in the last 12 months.
If the Premium Partner does not reach their last two targets, they can still join the Bronze Partner program.
After leaving the Premium Partner program, all commissions on active licenses will continue to be paid for over the duration of two years and at the percentage defined in 4.1.
Note: The Service Provider reserves the right to change the renewed duration and commission scheme at any time. New terms will only apply at the contract renewal and the new commission scheme would only be applicable for future customers.
- If Referred Customer payments are charged-back due to any payment fraud, Premium Partner will not receive referral fees.
- The Premium Partner is paid accumulated referral fees on a quarterly basis after the Service Provider receives an invoice from the Premium Partner. The Service Provider reserves the right to withhold payments of referral fees until it is ensured that the Referred Customer meets the terms and conditions in section 3.1 and subscription payments have been legitimately made.
- Earned referral fees are payable quarterly to the Premium Partner in Euros or in US Dollars. There is a delay of 20 days after the end of each quarter for the accumulated referral fees to be paid by the Service Provider.
The Premium Partner grants the right to the Service Provider to create and submit invoices on their
behalf with the amount corresponding to the commission earned by the Premium Partner during the
quarter. The Service Provider will generate such an invoice in the name of the Premium Partner for
each payment made to the Premium Partner. Digital Invoices will be sent automatically to the Premium
Partner. The Premium Partner may contest the submitted invoices during a period of one month after
For this purpose, the Premium Partner commits to providing all necessary information as well as any updates to enable the creation of such invoices by the Service Provider during the effect of this contract. All taxes applicable to the funds received for the earned commissions within the Premium Partner country will be at the charge of the Premium Partner.
Note for EuropeanPremium Partners: European Premium Partners should provide their European VAT numbers and invoices without VAT. Invoices for French Premium Partners will be with VAT.
- Any and all costs related to the engagement and participation in the Agreement is absorbed by the Premium Partner. The Service Provider is not obliged nor required to pay any fees other than the referral fees.
5. Referred Customer Data
The Service Provider will not share any data related to the Referred Customer except for the amount and status of the subscription. The Premium Partner must keep the data shared strictly confidential.
The Service Provider will provide the Premium Partner sales and marketing materials such as logos, screenshots, presentations, etc. (hereafter referred to as “Assets”). In order to use the provided Assets, the Premium Partner agrees to:
- use the Assets only for the purposes of referring customers to noCRM.io, adhering to the Agreement;
- not to modify in the slightest the provided Assets without the Service Provider’s prior written consent;
- ensure Assets are always maintained to reflect the Service Provider’s services, mission, and brand;
- communicate and obtain written approval from the Service Provider to use any sales and marketing materials created by the Premium Partner or any third-party outside of the Service Provider for the promotion of the Program, noCRM.io services, brand and the Premium Partner’s relationship with the Service Provider.
All Assets are the copyrighted property of the Service Provider.
- The Agreement will become effective upon your Premium Partner Program sign up and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Program. The Agreement will end when terminated by either party at any time. The contract is for a duration of one year and will be automatically renewed each year based on the conditions set in paragraph 4.1.
- A notice of termination by either party should be given at least 14 days in advance by email. To terminate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the Agreement is terminated, the Service Provider will continue to pay any outstanding referral fees to the Premium Partner during two years after the end of the contract unless the contract has been terminated due to a violation of rules.
- Any violation of this Agreement may result in immediate termination or suspension from our Program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to update and change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Any changes will take effect at the next renewal of the contract.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to deny payment of Premium Partner fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales and marketing efforts.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on the Premium Partner’s participation in this Agreement and Program. Such fees shall be the responsibility of, and payable by the Premium Partner. The Service Provider will pay VAT if the Premium Partner is a French incorporated company.
- If any clause of this Agreement is or becomes null, ineffective or nonbinding, the Premium Partner shall remain bound by all other clauses hereof and the contract remains valid.
- Premium Partner and the Service Provider are independent businesses. Participating in the Premium Partner Program in no way creates any kind of relationship between the Premium Partner and the Service Provider outside what is specified in this Agreement. All intellectual property rights are owned and controlled by the Service Provider. The Program does not give the Premium Partner any of the Service Provider’s intellectual property rights.
- The Premium Partner shall not assign or transfer any of its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent from the Service Provider.
- This Agreement is governed by the French Law.
- Any disputes arising from this Agreement should be exclusively submitted to the competent French Court in Paris, France.