Ringover is a cloud phone platform that simplifies calling for sales and support teams.
✅ Make calls to your leads from noCRM with Ringover's softphone.
✅ Automatically log call details including a link to the call recording, number dialed, and the duration.
✅ Receive incoming calls and easily manage lead creation of unknown callers.
Connecting Ringover with noCRM.io allows you to connect with your sales leads in noCRM.io and log the details including the number dialed, duration, and link to the recording. This allows your sales to keep all information in one place and therefore streamline their sales process.
If you don't have a Ringover account yet, sign up for a free trial here. If you use Ringover already but don't have a noCRM.io account, start your free trial today.
⚠️ This integration is only available for the Expert & Dream Team editions. You must use Ringover's POWER plan in order to use this integration. This integration only works with leads, not prospects. It's possible that Ringover only accepts creating an account if you have a company e-mail address, not a 'basic' @gmail.com account.
- Connect your noCRM.io and Ringover accounts
- Call your leads from noCRM.io
- Receive Calls Directly on noCRM.io
Connect Your noCRM.io and Ringover Accounts
- Retrieve your API Key Sign into your noCRM.io account, go to your Admin Panel > Integrations > API > API Keys > Create an API Key and copy it.
- Navigate back to your Ringover account. Go to your Dashboard, click on Integrations, and activate noCRM.io.
- Paste your API key and type in your slug (https://SLUG.nocrm.io)
Call Your Leads From noCRM.io
- Download and install Ringover softphone. ⚠️ Do not use the Chrome extension.
- Enter your Ringover credentials and choose your number.
- Go to your softphone's Settings by clicking on the ?icon on the bottom then scroll down to "Outgoing calls" and activate the option for "Quick dial". This will bring your softphone forward and automatically call the number you click on or copy into the dialer.
- Make sure the lead's phone number is plugged in the right default field.
When you create a Phone, Mobile or Telephone lead field, select "Phone"or "Mobile" as the Field type in the Admin Panel > Default fields.
If you would like to retrieve the call recording, make sure you enable call recording in Ringover.
You're now ready to make your first call!
- Launch Ringover's softphone first. This ensures that when you dial a lead, their phone number will be automatically plugged in.
- Click on the phone icon on any lead with a phone number in noCRM.io, save your browser preferences to always open Ringover in the future.
Receive Calls Directly on noCRM.io
Receive inbound calls from a known number
- If there is a match(es) in your leads for the phone number of the incoming call, Ringover will attach the call details to the lead.
Receive inbound calls from an unknown number
- If there are no matches in your leads for the phone number of the incoming call, Ringover will create a new one in your pipeline and attach call details to it.
Note: It is recommended that you turn that option off on your dashboard to not have many leads created for non-sales opportunities.
Ringover is not launching when you click on the phone icon? Make sure to set your click-to-call system as Ringover on your computer.
If you have a Mac, go to FaceTime Settings > Preferences and choose Ringover in the dropdown menu. You can also try the Ringover extension. Click here.
If you use Chrome on Windows 10: On your Windows search bar, type "default applications" and at the bottom click on "Choose default protocol applications", where you will see two columns: one with protocols, the other with apps. On the left column, you should see 'CALLTO' and select the app that is launched when you click on a phone-type link. In this case, Ringover.