This is a no-code integration. Visit our no-code academy to learn more.
How to: Save new rows in Google Sheets as new prospects
Automatically create new contacts in Google Sheets as new rows in a prospecting list of your choice and start your qualification process.
To get started, you would need to have an account with Zapier and noCRM.
- If you don’t have an account with noCRM.io, click here to start a free trial.
- If you don't have an account with Zapier, click here to sign up for a free trial.
Build the workflow from scratch
Create your workflow
Your workflow consists of a trigger that sets off the action(s) you want. In this case, when a new row is added to a chosen Google Sheet, it will trigger the action of creating a prefilled row in your chosen prospecting list in noCRM.
Create your Trigger
- Sign into your Zapier account and create a Zap by clicking on the "Create Zap" button on the top-left corner of the page
- Select the Google Sheets app as the App Event and choose the Trigger Event "New Spreadsheet Row"
- Connect your Google Account to Zapier by signing into your Gmail.
- Set up your trigger by choosing the spreadsheet and worksheet you want Zapier to watch for new rows.
Create your Action
Select the noCRM.io app as App Event and pick the Action Event "Create Row"
I. Connect your noCRM account
- Enter your account name (https://AccountName.nocrm.io)
- Enter your API Key. To find your API key, go to your noCRM account > Admin Panel > Integrations > API > API Keys then click on the Create an API Key button and name it.
II. Set up your Action
- Select the Prospecting List you want to save your Google Sheets row in
- Based on the Google Sheet row Zapier retrieved in the test earlier, select the fields you want Zapier to fill in the noCRM prospect fields.
Your workflow setup is now complete!