Using noCRM's Mobile App
This article answers the following questions:
How to find noCRM's mobile app
You can find it by searching for noCRM or using the QR codes below.
|App Store||Google Play Store|
Once the mobile app downloaded to your smartphone or tablet, login to your existing account.
Remember that to set up your account you need to log in from your computer, as not all the admin features are available on the mobile version. More info on how to set up your account here.
If you don't have a noCRM.io account yet, create a new account by following the steps below.
How to create a new noCRM account from the mobile app
If you're creating a brand new account, please fill in the form and follow the steps one by one.
Once logged in, you can start creating leads inside the system by clicking on the + button at the bottom of the screen.
On the left you have a sidebar from which you can access different sections of the account:
- The 'To-Do', 'Standby', 'Won' and 'Important' tabs
- Your pipeline
- Your list of tags
- Your client folders
At the bottom of the screen, you have different icons that enable you to do different things:
- The list opens on the left sidebar
- The HOME button takes you to the main page listing the leads you have to work on
- The "+" enables you to create leads manually and from a business card
- The arrows enable you to access the previous or next lead when you're on a lead's screen
The app is available offline but you need an Internet connection to sign in. However, you can update all your leads while on the go and it will sync as soon as you have an Internet connection again.
Features that are NOT available in the mobile app
- Prospecting Lists
- Viewing all users' leads: You can search for all leads, but you don't have access to others' pipelines.
- Adding comments to leads that don't belong to you, sales activities, attachments, and the search engine do not work in offline mode.