Manually fire off actions from noCRM in other business apps
Most people know Zapier as an automation platform that allows you to automate workflows between your different apps based on a pre-set event that triggers one or a series of actions. However, there’s another way you can use Zapier with noCRM.io.
noCRM.io is a lead management tool that focuses on the sales process helping salespeople from the moment they create a cold prospect until it converts to a paying customer
noCRM introduces a manual trigger in Zapier. A manual trigger allows you to trigger actions in other apps through Zapier manually from your lead’s Actions menu. Instead of automating tasks between apps when your trigger event sets off, you can choose to manually fire off a trigger at any time for any lead.
Suppose you want to send out a follow up email template to a lead without having to go to your email provider and inserting the information required. With the Manual Trigger we created, you can set up the template through Zapier and fire off the email to any lead directly from the Actions menu in one click.
Note: You may use Zapier to send out emails, but the best way is to use our two-way email integration available in our Dream Team edition.
Find out more about what you can do with the lead Actions menu here.
All you need to set it up are Gmail, noCRM.io, and Zapier accounts.
If you don’t have an account with noCRM.io, click here to start a FREE trial.
If you don't have an account with Zapier, click here to sign up for a FREE trial.
Connect your TRIGGER App Account and Set Up the Trigger
Sign into your Zapier account and click on the MAKE A ZAP! button at the very top where you will be directed to a new page:
1. Choose the Trigger App: noCRM.io
2. Choose the Trigger: New Manual Trigger
3. Connect Zapier to your noCRM.io account if you haven’t already by
- Entering your slug/account name (https://ACCOUNT.nocrm.io)
- Entering your API Key (Go to your nocrm.io account Admin Panel, select Webhooks and API, API Keys then click on the Create an API Key button and name it.)
4. Name your Event— This will be the name of the trigger in the Actions menu
5. Fetch & Continue. Make sure you have a recent lead created in your noCRM.io account
Connect your ACTION App Account and Set Up the Action
1. Choose an Action App: Gmail
2. Choose an Action: Send Email
3. Connect Zapier to your Gmail.io account
4. Edit Template to set up your Gmail email
Based on the lead you tested earlier, select the fields you want Gmail to retrieve information from and write the customized email in the Body field
5. Test the step and the Action set up is finished!
Note:The Manual Trigger is only available in our Expert edition.
Watch How to Use Manual Trigger to Fire Off Personalized Emails