Framework for a successful nocrm implementation process at your company
Implementing new software, or just changing a small process in a team, requires time and patience. In fact, when we are used to doing something a certain way, it's only normal that a new way will take time for us to adapt.
As lead management software, noCRM is extremely intuitive and user-friendly, but you and your team will need to become acquainted with how it works before fully adopting it. In order to make this process easier for you and your team, and based on years of perfecting the noCRM implementation process, we have designed the best framework for its successful rollout and a guide to help you onboard your team.
If you follow these guidelines, you'll be able to help your sales reps adopt noCRM in a smooth and efficient way.
Before inviting your team to join, make sure to follow these steps:
1. Define your sales process
Selling is a process, which is why without a specific sales process you won't be able to guarantee that your sales reps are doing what is needed to close deals. The first thing you need to do is define your entire sales process: sales steps, but also the activities that need to be done in each step, from prospect qualification to lead management.
2. Set up your account
Once you've defined your sales process and chosen the plan that will bring the most value to your team, you can start setting up your noCRM account.
Here are the key elements you need to start with:
- Customise your sales pipeline(s)
- Define the key information sales reps should gather to create a lead (default fields)
- Create categories & tags to filter information and obtain clear statistics
- Create sales activities to know what your team has been doing and what needs to be done to close deals
- Create shared email templates
3. Create/Import data
In order for your team members to get started properly, make sure to have data inside noCRM:
- If you were using spreadsheets to manage your leads, easily import them to your pipeline in noCRM.
- If you have contacts yet to be qualified (not leads), create prospecting lists
- If you are generating leads from your website or different landing pages, connect the contact forms very easily to noCRM.
- If you are migrating from another system, use our API to transfer the data.
- If you have Clients with recurring sales, create client folders by importing client information into noCRM
4. Integrate with other software if needed
If you're already a customer of another software that you wish to integrate with noCRM, such as VOIP or email marketing, make sure to check our native integrations and set up the integration to automate your workflow.
As a last resource and for more complex integrations, you can use our API.
5. Plan the onboarding of your team
Once everything is set up, it's time to onboard your team. If you have a big team, we recommend that you start it slow: invite a few sales reps, those you know welcome change so that they can adopt the software and become the champions of noCRM, to help with the rollout internally. They'll be your allies in this process.
For the correct onboarding of your team, please read the next article.