Create leads from business cards in a click
This article answers the following questions:
You collected business cards in a fair or event that you attended, you wish to contact these people and create leads, it's as easy as scanning them.
Create a lead in noCRM from a business card
There are two ways of creating a lead from a business card:
- The most simple one is to use the mobile app;
- The second is to send the picture of the business cards picture by email to email@example.com. You will find the email address in your noCRM desktop account in ... > Tools > Business Cards.
In the Mobile App, simply click on the + button at the bottom of the screen and choose from a business card. Take a picture of the business card or look for it in your phone's gallery, and upload it.
noCRM will recognize the content of the card, enter it in the lead, and make it available to you directly in your sales pipeline.
For better results try to take a good picture of the card against a white background. Try to ensure the quality of the picture is good, but it doesn't need to be large in size. To get technical, around 500kb is perfect as you will get good results without waiting too long.
Watch the tutorial
How many business cards scans are available and how to get more?
Business card scans are limited to:
- 5 per user during the trial
- 60 per user and per month in the Starter Edition
- 150 per user and per month in the Expert and Dream Team Editions
To consult how many business card scans you have left, open noCRM’s mobile app, click on the + button, and click on From a business card.
If you need more business card scans, you can:
- Switch immediately to a paid plan without waiting for the free trial to expire (if you are still on trial) by going to the billing section of your noCRM account
- Upgrade from Starter to Expert or Dream Team Edition from the billing section
- Switch to annual plan to get all the scans given away in 12 months immediately. You can do this in the billing section as well by clicking on the Save €XXX per year link. You’ll find more info about plans and payment methods here.
- Ask other users to scan business cards for you if they have business card scans left