Choose where you wish to receive notifications
Notifications are a very important asset to correctly manage your sales team. They make sure you don't forget to follow up on your leads and know when somebody interacts with you or one of your leads.
Inside noCRM there are several ways to make sure you never miss out on important information and reminders.
1. The Notification Center
- a reminder wakes up
- someone comments on a lead or post-sales task that belong to you (the latter in the Expert & Dream Team Editions)
- someone commented on a lead or post-sales task you are related to (the latter in the Expert & Dream Team Editions)
- someone assigns you a new lead
- someone opens or clicks on an email you sent (Dream Team Edition only)
You can mark your notifications as read at all times. If you don't see it inside the app, 5 min later you will receive an e-mail notification with the information.
If you have too many notifications, you can open the Notifications Page, from the ? icon in order to filter those you wish to see as shown in the image below.
2. Notifications outside the app
Every user can define the notifications they wish to receive also outside the app: either by e-mail, on their phone, or directly on their browser. How?
Go to your User Settings, and you'll be able to set up the notifications you wish. Such as:
- The frequency of your "business digest",
- The frequency of your "admin digest", if you are an admin of course.
Let's have a closer look:
By e-mail, on your phone or directly on your browser
Define notifications by e-mail, on your phone, or directly on your browser, such as:
- The morning Briefing: know exactly what you need to manage during the day
- An alert 15 minutes before the scheduled reminder
- An alert when someone comments on your leads
- An alert when someone assigns you a lead
- An alert when someone assigns you several leads at once
- An alert when someone assigns you a post-sales process or a single post-sales task (in the Expert and Dream Team Editions only)
- An alert when someone writes a comment on a lead that belongs to you or that you've commented on
- An alert when someone assigns you a prospecting list
- An alert when a prospect or a lead sent you an e-mail (Dream Team Editions only)
- An alert when a prospect or a lead opened or clicked on a link from an e-mail you sent (Dream Team Editions only)
⚠️ Specificities regarding Browser Notifications
- Browser notifications are only available for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and all browsers built on Chrome
- Browser notifications do not work on IE11and Safari (!)
- You'll need to activate them manually, directly from your user preferences, or when you set a reminder for the next action (Standby)
- If you log into your account from a different computer or browser, you'll have to accept browser notifications again